Powered Crawlspace Vent
Boost Your Foundation’s Ventilation!
Lomanco® Powered Crawlspace Vent
The Lomanco® PCV1 Powered Crawlspace Vent provides a rapid and uncomplicated remedy for under-ventilated crawlspaces. It enhances your current foundation vent, gradually drying the crawlspace. Built from resilient polypropylene, the PCV1 ensures durability, ventilating 1650 cubic feet with a single unit. Its inconspicuous operation is achieved by mounting it behind an existing foundation vent, allowing easy installation across various constructions.
Lomanco® Powered Crawlspace Vent PCV-1
- Quiet 110 CFM ball bearing motor.
- Humidity sensor for worry free operation.
- Thermostat shuts fan off at low temperatures.
- U.L. approved means assured safety.
- Can help stop mold growth.
- Upgrades your present foundation vent.
- One year limited warranty.
|Model||Color||Size (in.)||Description||Ventilates in Cubic feet||CTN. QTY.||CTN. WT. (lbs.)|
|PCV1||BL||9 x 19 x3||Polypropylene Plastic Powered Crawlspace Vent||1650||6||26.9|
|432||Powered Crawlspace Vent||Foundation Vents||View|
|PCV1||Powered Crawlspace Vent||Installation Instructions||View|