About the Job
Job Title: Area Market Manager
Area: New England Region (Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont and New York (Only Sullivan, Orange and Dutchess Counties))
Reports To: Director of Sales & National Sales Manager
Job Objective: Area Market Manager is responsible for all sales activities in a designated sales territory. Works in conjunction with the Sales Management and Customer Service teams to achieve high levels of market and revenue growth, customer satisfaction and long-term account goals in line with Lomanco’s vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales of residential attic ventilation products through one and two-step distribution channel partners
- Lead educational seminars for Distributors, Builders, Architects and Roofing Contractors on the quality and value of Lomanco’s ventilation systems
- Maintain accurate sales activity records to include sales calls, presentations, sales prospecting, and follow up activities
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive contact management system
- Develop an annual Territory Business Plan which details activities and methodologies used to meet or exceed growth forecasts
- Complete understanding of pricing systems
- Attend industry and product related training programs, conferences, and seminars
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- 3-5 years of Building Product sales experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of developing new business and achieve sales quotas
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Computer Proficiency (MS Office, Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel overnight frequently
Lomanco was established in 1946 and provides a complete line of quality products meeting your ventilation requirements while protecting other costly building components.
Whether you are a home builder or owner, the best return on investment for protecting the longevity of your house is the proper installation of a balanced ventilation system with the proven performance and quality of Lomanco Vents.
Please submit resume (by the form below or regular mail only) in confidence to contact below. No phone calls.
P.O. Box 519
Jacksonville, AR 72076